Training Auditing Occupational HSE (Health, Safety and Environment)
PENDAHULUAN Training Auditing HSE Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Auditing
HSE Auditing is one of the best systematic measurement and management tools to evaluate and improve HSE Performance of company / industry activities as well as to prevent and reduce losses such as occupational diseases, personal injury, property damage, fire, process disruption, environmental damage / pollution, etc., by comparing between HSE Program Implementation and established HSE Standards / Laws / Regulations / Best Practices.
TUJUAN Training Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Auditing
During and after attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to :
- Know and understand HSE Standards / Laws / Regulations / Best Practices both National (Government of Indonesia or GOI) and International.
- Know, understand and implement Principles of Loss Control Management as well as HSE Auditing Process and Procedures, so that he / she will become both a HSE Internal Auditor and HSE Auditee
- Develop Internal and External HES Auditing
- Identify problems of HSE Program Implementation and suggest solutions / recommendations include action plans
MATERI Training Auditing Occupational HSE (Health, Safety and Environment)
- Introduction to HSE-GOI Laws / Regulations
- Causes and Effects of Loss
- Principles of Loss Control / HSE Management System (SMK3, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
- Measurement Techniques and Tools for Management
- Overview Concepts of HSE Auditing
- Introduction to HSE Auditing and Rating System
- Factors in Successful HSE Auditing and Programs Implementation
- Verification and Interviewing Techniques in HSE Auditing
- Physical Conditions Inspections Guidance in HSE Auditing
- Introduction to Report Writing of HSE Auditing
- Group Exercises in HSE Auditing Activities (Personal Audit and Resource Report ; Demeanor of the Auditor ; Interview Techniques ; Physical Conditions Evaluation ; Report Writing, etc.)
- Pre – Course Examination ; Post – Course Examination ; Course Evaluation
Supervisors, Section Heads, Superintendents and Department Heads / Managers of all departments and from various companies / industries such as Oil / Gas Exploration & Production and Refinery, Geothermal, Petrochemicals, General Mining ( Coal, Gold, Nickel, etc. ), Constructions and other industries, and whoever involve in HSE Auditing.
PEMATERI Training Auditing Occupational HSE (Health, Safety and Environment)
Tim Pemateri / Instruktur atau Narasumber yang kami ikut libatkan terdiri dari para Akademisi / Praktisi yang berkompeten dibidangnya dengan Metode Presentasi, Diskusi, Bedah Kasus dan Simulasi.
DURASI Training Auditing Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Auditing
2 Hari di Yogyakarta (lokasi lain dapat di-request sesuai kebutuhan dan jumlah peserta).
Jadwal Pelatihan :
15 – 17 Januari 2019
9 – 11 April 2019
9 – 11 Juli 2019
24 – 26 September 2019
5 – 7 November 2019
hal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan :
FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
Module / Handout
FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
FREE Souvenir Exclusive